Sketch of an Apostle (recto) Sketch of drapery folds
Baldassare Franceschini, called "Il Volterrano" (1611–1690)this site may contain automatically translated text
- red and white chalk, on beige paper
- 340.0 × 261.0 mm
- acquired in 1983 by Prince Franz Josef II von und zu Liechtenstein
- Baldassare Franceschini, called "Il Volterrano"
- Inventory number
- GR 1996
- Signature/inscriptions content only available in German
- Bez. unten rechts: Volt (in schwarzer Kreide)
Hans Calmann, London; before 1983 Anton Schmid Collection, Vienna.
(No. S 12); acquired in 1983 from Anton Schmid, Vienna